Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation
Administration of Ulan-Ude city
International Higher Education Academy of Sciences
Institute of Sociology of Russian Academy of Science
Institute of Philosophy of Russian Academy of Science
“Sotsis” magazine of Russian Society of sociologists
Chetsin State University (Poland)
Mongol National University (Mongolia)
Zhitomir State University (Ukraine)
Buryat State University
The 7th International scientific conference
"Intelligence and problems of national relationship"
Conference date: September 16-18, 2008
Venue: Buryat State University in Ulan-Ude (Republic of Buryatia), and the Baikal Lake, Russia
Languages: Russian and English
Topics for discussion:
- The place of intelligence in the social structure of nation
- Intelligence and problems of national economics development in the condition of rising globalization
- Transformation of social structure of intelligence and its influence on the international relationships
- The role of intelligence in the national-political country life. (National intelligence as a factor of integration and disintegration of the political life
- The problem of proficiency in the regulation of the international relationships
- Intelligence and national culture in the system of culture interaction. Dialectics of nation and society in the cultural sphere
- Mass media and its influence on the international relationships
- The role of intelligence in the international and patriotic treatment of people, especially youth
- Intelligence and the problems of national self-consciousness. The role of national cultural autonomies in the development of national self-consciousness
- Meaning, types of origin and types of ethnic conflicts, their peculiarities and ways out
Papers submission deadline: June 1, 2008.
Proceedings are planned to be published by the beginning of the conference.
Requirements to the paper and the registration
The paper should be prepared as a scientific article. The volume should not exceed 6 pages; A4 format; fields of 2,5 cm; Times New Roman font, 12 pt; interval - 1,5; Word editor . Footnotes are in the end, clauses executed in the top register; numbering through; the name of a file is a surname of the author.
The electronic version should be send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizing fee - 250 rus.rubles (by cash at the registration). Traveling and living expenses - due to the participation side.
The application form for registration:
Name, Last name, Middle name
Degree, Rank, Post,
Place of work
Home address, phone, fax, e-mail.
Please, send the applications and papers to Dr. Vera A. Baryadaeva
Tel.: +7 (3012) 210562; fax: +7(3012) 210588